Download the ebook to learn 5 new plays including:
1. The preemptive policy change. When activist groups online campaign around an issue that impacts your brand.
2. The exec or spokesperson with affiliations. When the people who represent your brand use their platform to speak out.
3. The viral event. When a tweet, a meme, conspiracy theory, etc. sideswipes your brand overnight.
4. The proactive reporter conversation. When rumors start circulating online and you have to reach out to reporters.
5. The online to offline event. When groups coordinating online have real-world impact on your brand.
Watch the webinar
Should you change a policy before a narrative drags you online? What do you do if your spokesperson comments on a political or social issue on social media? How do you deal with a viral incident?
Watch our webinar with 5 new plays to protect your brand from some of the most common scenarios that catch brands off guard.