Download the ebook to learn 6 ways social intelligence helps brands navigate today’s unpredictable internet with confidence.
1. Protect executives & spokespeople. When they get involved with narratives or are provoked by groups online.
2. Inform corporate policy decisions. When advocacy groups coordinate to start petitions, hashtags, etc. that put pressure on the brand.
3. Disinformation & viral event management. When a tweet, a meme, conspiracy theory, etc. sideswipes your brand overnight.
4. Data-backed press conversations. When stories start circulating online and you have to reach out to reporters.
5. Thwarting offline threats. When groups coordinating online have real-world impact on your brand.
6. Product & campaign launch support. When you want to know how your fans (and foes) online are going to respond to your next announcement.