Conspiracy theorists and fringe political groups are flocking to new platforms that offer less (or no) oversight than Twitter and Facebook. One of them — Parler — recently topped app store charts. More of these spaces are popping up online and the trend shows no signs of slowing down.
We see that most viral stories that impact a brand’s reputation and/or operations are started by agenda-driven groups on fringe channels. And yet, brand teams don’t have the ability to see what goes on in hard-to-see spaces online.
Register for our webinar to learn more about:
- Who is shifting from mainstream platforms to new channels like 8kun, Parler, and others.
- The kinds of narratives emerging on these platforms.
- How to determine the extent to which these narratives can be damaging for your brand.
- Challenges involved in monitoring activity on these platforms.
- How to get better visibility into fringe and dark spaces online.