TO INCREASE ORGANIC REACH OF DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS, MARKETING & INSIGHTS TEAMS NEED TO KNOW:
Who is your audience?
See maps of the most influential communities online and segment the audiences that matter most to your brand based on their shared language, interests, and behavior.
Are they influential
Learn how communities network with one another and find those that have the power to shape your brand reputation and influence your customers.
Where are your fans?
Know who (and where) your biggest brand advocates are, and learn new ways to deepen your connection with them.
What’s trending now?
Stop trying to keep up with social media algorithms. Get a real-time breakdown of emerging stories and the groups making them spread right now.
What’ll trend next?
Likes, shares, and mentions are not good indicators of what will trend next. Know when stories are emerging before they go viral.
“We were struggling to compete in a saturated market.“
Everyone from marketing to shipping and logistics, uses Yonder to learn what matters to customers now and in the future. This drives SEO, thought leadership, and branding strategy and it’s the only way to stay competitive and out-innovate competitors in our market.
— Ricardo Guardiola, Director of Intelligence, Nicopure Labs
CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE FILLS ANALYTIC GAPS LEFT BEHIND BY TRADITIONAL MARKET RESEARCH AND AUDIENCE SEGMENTATION TOOLS. SAVING BRANDS MONEY AND MONTHS OF ANALYTICAL WORK.
- Values alignment. Learn about the small-but-powerful tastemakers who have the power of influence online.
- Influence maps. Know what online subcultures have in common, how they are different, and how they influence one another.
- Popular Platforms. See where influential groups online hang out and where they turn to for information and new trends.
- Personalize content. Design paid and organic content strategies with better context and intelligence on what will resonate with influential audiences.
- Path to mainstream. Leverage influence networks and chart a path for your message to thrive within subcultures and their echo chambers, or to go mainstream.
- Build loyalty. Connect with existing and new customers in a way that aligns with their values and the things they care about most — right now.
- Organic reach. Increase overall engagement with insights into what is going to bring more — and more influential — audiences to your website.
- New customers. Go beyond demographics to uncover new subcultures online and turn them into fans with data about their shared values and beliefs.