TO INCREASE ORGANIC REACH OF DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS, MARKETING & INSIGHTS TEAMS NEED TO KNOW:
Who is your audience?
Demographics and purchase patterns do not yield the most meaningful customer segments. Segmenting around shared cultures, passions, and ideologies can be a far more powerful tool in audience intelligence.
Are they influential
Build deeper connections and tap new markets by finding the online subcultures that have the power to shape your brand reputation and influence your customers.
Where are your fans?
Know where influential groups who share your brand values hang out online, including mainstream social platforms as well as dark web and fringe networks that traditional social tools don’t have visibility into.
What’s trending now?
Stop trying to keep up with social media algorithms. Get a breakdown of storylines driven by influential groups online, and get the cultural context you need to engage with these conversations authentically.
What’ll trend next?
Likes, shares, and mentions are not good indicators of what will trend next or go viral. Know when stories are emerging (and the influential groups involved in driving them) before they make their way into the mainstream.
“True influence is the ability to actually impact thinking and preferences.
We now have a way to use the internet to listen to the most influential communities that share our brand’s core values, so that we can speak their same language and, ultimately, so that we can chart a path to deliver a message that will resonate so much that they will champion it themselves.”
CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE FILLS ANALYTIC GAPS LEFT BEHIND BY TRADITIONAL MARKET RESEARCH AND AUDIENCE SEGMENTATION TOOLS. SAVING BRANDS MONEY AND MONTHS OF ANALYTICAL WORK.
- Values alignment. Learn about the small-but-powerful tastemakers who have the power of influence online.
- Influence maps. Know what online subcultures have in common, how they are different, and how they influence one another.
- Popular Platforms. See where influential groups online hang out and where they turn to for information and new trends.
- Personalize content. Design paid and organic content strategies with better context and intelligence on what will resonate with influential audiences.
- Path to mainstream. Leverage influence networks and chart a path for your message to thrive within subcultures and their echo chambers, or to go mainstream.
- Build loyalty. Connect with existing and new customers in a way that aligns with their values and the things they care about most — right now.
- Organic reach. Increase overall engagement with insights into what is going to bring more — and more influential — audiences to your website.
- New customers. Go beyond demographics to uncover new subcultures online and turn them into fans with data about their shared values and beliefs.