AS RISKY NARRATIVES EMERGE AND TAKE HOLD ONLINE, COMMUNICATIONS AND INSIGHTS TEAMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
Go beyond watching likes and hashtags on mainstream platforms to get a daily holistic view of what’s being said, and more easily determine whether to ignore, monitor or escalate to your broader team.
Know how to describe the group(s) targeting your brand, who originated the narrative and who is trying to make it spread right now.
Is it authentic?
Know whether a narrative is being spread authentically or if it’s being manipulated via recently created accounts, automated accounts, astroturfing, brigading or many other tactics factions use to co-opt your brand and amplify their point-of-view.
How much risk
Have a simple snapshot of the level of brand risk a narrative poses so your team can make quick, confident triage decisions each day.
What will happen next?
Have a projected view of where the narrative is likely to spread next based on the factions involved, tactics they tend to use and pathways that similar narratives typically take.
What action should we take?
Leverage insights and recommendations from Yonder’s experts to augment your analyses, reporting and planning. Better align your internal stakeholders and drive higher quality press conversations.
“One of the things Yonder has helped us the most with is contextualizing information in the moment.
Everyone has a feel for what’s a lot of mentions on Twitter… but this is a whole new space and you have to be fast. You’re never going to have ALL the information to make the decision, but you have to have the RIGHT information, quickly, in order to move… in a few hours, it could be too late.”
— Daniel Neal, Director of Media Analytics & Insights, AT&T
RISK INTELLIGENCE FILLS ANALYTIC GAPS THAT LEAVE COMMUNICATIONS, POLICY, AND AGENCY TEAMS MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND USING THEIR GUT TO MANAGE RISK AND MAKE TOUGH CALLS.
- Fringe Web Monitoring. Access the most comprehensive monitoring of fringe and non-mainstream social platforms and influential groups.
- Emerging Narrative Detection. Discern signal from noise to get early insight into emerging narratives and events before they go viral.
- Faction Engagement. Know who’s really behind an online conversation, and understand their agenda and sphere of influence.
- Narrative Authenticity. Understand whether a narrative is authentic or being manipulated, as well as tactics being used to make it spread.
- Narrative Trajectory. See the factions and posts that have been driving a narrative, and understand where it may go next.
- Risk Score. Use a straightforward risk impact score to manage daily triaging of priorities and decisions on whether to act…or not.
- Recommendations & Scenario Planning. Use data-backed insights to drive proactive scenario planning and align your leadership team.
- Intelligence In Your Inbox. Get summary and deep-dive intelligence delivered directly to your team’s inbox in a presentation-ready format.